This was a weekend emergency steam boiler replacement. The old boiler started leaking at mid week, and a replacement was ordered for a friday delivery. On thursday evening the bottom of the old boiler let loose enough to cause flame rollout and a susequent fire department arrival. So we went into overtime mode and brought in the whole group and gang tackled this job so that we could get the heat back on as fast as possible. With the help of Steve's sons we started saturday morning and had it completed sunday evening. This was a bit different in that we were able to incorporate part of the original header into the the new header and not have to call in for asbestos abatement. We added a false waterline to this system since the wet returns are very high on the wall. The boiler is a Burnham Independence model.